Everything You Need to Know About Hulu! How to Sign Up, Sign in & Sign out of Hulu Account?
- 3.1 Premium Channels Add-ons (Any subscription)
- 3.2 Network Add-ons (Live TV Subscription)
- 3.3 Extra Features Add-ons (Live TV Subscription)
- 5.1 List of Best Hulu Shows
- 5.2 List of Best Hulu Movies
- 5.3 List of Best Hulu Live TV Channels (excluding certain local affiliates)
Let us straightaway ask you—“Are you tired of paying a hefty bill for your cable TV each month?”
If your answer is ‘YES’ then, you must be wondering what should be done instead; right!
Well, we’ve a solution that suggests you subscribe to a Live TV streaming service. This is undoubtedly one of a handful of options for people like you who want to leave the cable-subscription behind for the good!
And, though there are many Live TV streaming platforms available online like Sling TV and YouTube TV; Hulu Live TV service is one of the great money-saving options that you can surely consider trying in 2021.
About Hulu + Live TV
For more than a decade now, Hulu has been available as a subscription based online platform and no wonder why it’s a popular name in the category of ‘on-demand’ streaming service.
It offers a Live TV service for supplying its existing subscribers with ‘Cable TV Channels’ such as ESPN, HGTV, FX and ‘Live Local Networks’ such as NBC, FOX, CBS, ABC, etc.
[Note: You can see the list of all channels on Hulu Live TV that are available in your area by simply checking your zip code on Hulu’s website.]
To be precise, everything ranging from news and sports to movies and TV shows are available on Hulu and you can watch it on demand, that too, without any sort of ad-distraction. So, Hulu is definitely one of the most amazing ‘premium streaming’ platforms where you can get access to a huge library of on-demand movies and television streaming content through a plethora of devices.
However, that’s not it! This guide has further covered all the recent/most up-to-date information that you may want to know about Hulu for instance the subscription plans, bundle deals, channel line-ups, list of best content, sign up and sign in procedure, etc.
So, with that said, let’s begin without any ado—
Hulu Subscription Plans: How Much Does Hulu Streaming Cost?
Hulu offers its users the following 4 different plan & pricing options—
|Hulu (with ads) — $5.99 Per Month [With this plan you can get access to the Hulu’s streaming library with ads.]|
|Hulu (no ads) — $11.99 Per Month [If you select this plan, you can access the Hulu’s streaming library without ads.]|
|Hulu + Live TV (with ads) — $64.99 Per Month [In this plan, you can access the Hulu’s on-demand streaming library with ads and 60+ live TV channels.]|
|Hulu + Live TV (no ads) — $70.99 Per Month [And, this plan gives you not only access to Hulu’s streaming library without ads but also to the 60+ live TV channels.]|
Hulu also offers options to add premium channels, additional Live TV channels and extra feature channels. So, to know more about them in detail, have a look—
Premium Channels Add-ons (Any subscription)
|Cinemax — $9.99/Month|
|HBO Max — $14.99/Month|
|Showtime — $10.99/Month|
|Starz — $8.99/Month|
Network Add-ons (Live TV Subscription)
|Español add-on — $4.99/Month|
|Entertainment add-on — $7.99/Month|
|Sports add-on — $9.99/Month|
|ESPN Plus — $5.99/Month||——|
Extra Features Add-ons (Live TV Subscription)
|Unlimited Screens — $9.99/Month [In this, premium channels are limited to five screens.]|
|Enhanced Cloud DVR — $9.99/Month [It unlocks fast-forwarding through ads and increases storage up to 200 hours.]|
|Enhanced Cloud DVR and Unlimited Screens — $14.98/Month|
Bundle Deals on Hulu
Hulu even provides a way to help you save money by bundling ESPN+ and/or Disney Plus channels with your respective Hulu’s subscription.
So, to use Hulu’s bundle deals, you need to head towards your Hulu account page online. Then, scroll down to the ‘Manage Subscription’ section and there, you can select ‘Manage Add-ons.’ In doing so, you’ll see the following options in front of you to choose any one of the available—
|Hulu Disney + and ESPN – for $13.99 per month|
|Hulu Disney + and ESPN (no ads) – for $19.99/Per Month|
|Hulu + Live TV Disney + and ESPN – for $72.99/Per Month|
|Hulu + Live TV Disney + and ESPN (no ads) – for $78.99/Per Month|
What’s On Hulu’s Library of On-Demand Streaming?
Well, Hulu’s streaming library carries shows, movies and Live TV (Entertainment, Family-friendly, Educational, National Sports and National News) channels mostly from the major broadcast and cable networks.
The below given different lists will give you enough idea of the same—
List of Best Hulu Shows
|It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia|
|What We Do In the Shadows|
|American Horror Story|
|The Handmaid’s Tale|
List of Best Hulu Movies
|Minding the Gap|
List of Best Hulu Live TV Channels (excluding certain local affiliates)
|ABC||ESPN Bases Loaded||MotorTrend|
|ABC News Live||ESPNU||Nat Geo Wild|
|Animal Planet||ESPNews||NASA TV|
|ACC Network||ESPN College Extra||National Geographic|
|Big Ten Network||ESPN Goal Line||NBCSN|
|Bravo||Food Network||Olympic Channel|
|Cartoon Network||Fox Business||Pop|
|CNN International||FS2||SEC Network|
|CBS Sports Network||Freeform||SYFY|
|The CW||Golf Channel||TCM|
|Discovery Channel||HLN||Travel Channel|
|Disney Junior||The History Channel||truTV|
|Disney Channel||Investigation Discovery||USA Network|
How to Stream Hulu’s (On-Demand) Content and (Live TV) Channels?
You can easily stream Hulu’s content and channels using either of the two ways—
Supported-Devices Where You Can Watch Hulu?
Albeit, Hulu is easily available for access on any device of your choice especially if you’re accessing it via its official website but, if you want to access Hulu via its app then, below is the full list of devices that supports or compatible with Hulu’s android | iOS app.
In addition to the same, it is worth mentioning that supported devices vary based on whether you’re using the Classic Hulu app or the Latest Hulu app. So, we’ve divided the list accordingly, have a look—
Classic Hulu App
|Apple TV (2nd and 3rd Gen)|
|LG TVs (older models)|
|LG Blu-ray players (most models)|
|Roku (1, 2, and LT)|
|Samsung TVs (2013 to 2015 models)|
|Samsung Tizen Blu-ray players|
|Sony TVs (newer than 2012)|
|Sony 4K Blu-ray players|
|Vizio TVs (non SmartCast models)|
Latest Hulu App
|Apple TV (4K)|
|Android phones and tablets (Android 5.0 or higher)|
|Fire TV and Fire stick|
|Fire tablets (Fire OS 5.0 or higher)|
|iPhones and iPads (iOS 12.0 or higher)|
|LG TVs (most models)|
|PlayStation 3 (no live TV)|
|Roku and Roku stick (most models)|
|Samsung TVs (2016 or newer)|
|Vizio SmartCast TVs|
|Xbox Series X/S|
|Xfinity X1 TV Boxes|
|Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box|
Hulu Video and Audio Quality for Enjoying Streaming Services
On one hand, Hulu on-Demand (including Hulu Original shows) supports up to 4K Ultra HD video. Similarly, on the other hand, Hulu Live TV can be viewed in 720p and 1080 at 60fps HD video qualities on the following devices—
|4K Ultra HD|
However, for enjoying Hulu’s streaming services, you need to first have an account on Hulu.com and then, need to sign in to your Hulu’s account using a device that you want to stream Hulu’s streaming service on.
In regard to the same, if you need assistance then, have a look at the below-given instructions manual. It is divided into two parts; where in part one you’ll learn about how to sign up on Hulu.com and in part two you’ll see how you can sign in to your Hulu’s account.
So, without wasting any second further, here you go—
Part 1: Instructions on How to Sign up for a Hulu Account
- Head towards www.hulu.com using your preferred web browser.
- Then, click on the ‘Start Your Free Trial’ option.
- Following that, you’ve to choose a ‘Hulu Plan’ from the following options—
- Hulu (No Ads)
- Hulu (Ad Supported)
- Hulu + Live TV
- Upon making your selection, you’ve to enter your email address, password and other relevant information for your new Hulu account.
- Next, you’ve to simply select the ‘Payment’ option followed by entering your billing details.
- Once done, click on the ‘Submit’ button to activate your Hulu account.
This is how you can complete the signup process for creating an account on Hulu platform.
[Note: It is worth mentioning that, if you’re eligible for a free trial plan that you’ve selected while signing up then, remember that you’ll be charged once the trial period gets over. Besides that, if you cancel your free trial in the middle then, you’ll straightaway lose access to the Hulu account that you’ve created.]
Part 2: Instructions on How to Sign in & Sign out of a Hulu Account
Now, once you signed up, you need to sign in to your recently created Hulu account. However, the sign-in and along with that, the sign-out procedure vary according to the platform and device you’re using. So, before you proceed, you’ve to choose the below given options accordingly:
Log in Steps—
- First of all, launch the Hulu app on your respective mobile.
- Then, simply tap on the ‘Log-In’ option you see on the Welcome screen.
- Next, you’ve to choose the ‘Log in on this device’ option.
- Following that, what you’ve to do is enter your Hulu account’s ‘Email address and Password’ with the help of an on-screen keyboard.
- Once you finish entering your Hulu account’s details, hit the ‘Log-In’ option.
- After that, you need to select your ‘Personal Profile’ from the list that appears to finally start streaming on Hulu!
Log out Steps—
- In order to log out from your Hulu account, tap on the ‘Account’ icon from the ‘Global navigation bar.’
- Then, simply scroll down to the bottom of the screen to select the ‘Log out’ option.
- After doing so, you’ve to once again select ‘Log out of Hulu’ when asked if you’re sure!
Hulu.com Website on a PC/Laptop Devices
Log in Steps—
- On your respective device, launch its supported web browser to visit Hulu.com address from it.
- There, on Hulu’s website, you’ve to click the ‘Log-In’ button which is available in the top-right corner on the ‘Welcome page.’
- After doing so, you’re prompted to enter ‘Email address and Password’ of your Hulu account.
- Once you’re done entering your Hulu’s account details, select ‘I’m not a Robot’ option followed by clicking the ‘Log-In’ button.
- In the end, you’ve to just select your ‘Personal Profile’ from the appeared list to start streaming!
Log out Steps—
- Now, to log out you’ve to simply hover over your ‘Account Name’ in the top-right corner of Hulu’s welcome page.
- There, you need to simply click on the ‘Log Out’ option and once you do so, you’ll see how easily you’ve logged out of your Hulu account.
Log in Steps—
- From your respective mobile’s app gallery, tap on the ‘Hulu app icon’ to open it.
- In doing so, you’ll reach onto the Hulu app’s welcome screen. There, you’ve to select the ‘Log-In’ option.
- Following that, you also need to tap on ‘Log In with Hulu’ option.
- Upon doing so, enter your ‘Email address and Password’ as prompted.
- And, in the end, simply tap the ‘Log-In’ button to select your personal profile from the list. This way you’ll be able to finally start streaming!
Log out Steps—
- To log out from the Hulu app, you’ve to first tap on the ‘Account icon’ in the global navigation bar.
- Following that, tap on ‘Log out of Hulu’ option at the bottom of the screen and, you’re done!
That’s all! Hope you find this guide effective enough to help you know about Hulu’s on-Demand & Live Television Streaming Service; its pricing, plans, channel list and most importantly the sign-up and sign in procedure.
Know About Other Login Process, have a look at the given list: