3 Simple Ways to Download Netflix Videos For Free
- 1.1 Using the Regular Method to Download Netflix Videos
- 2.1 1. Download Netflix Videos With The Help Of Flixicam Netflix Video Downloader Tool
- 2.2 2. Download Netflix Videos With The Use Of Noteburner Netflix Video Downloader Tool
Disclaimer: We do not in any way promote or support the use of such methods to download OTT videos and movies. The information given in this blog is to educate the audience about the different ways that can be used to access an OTT video. You should steer clear of such activities as using these methods can get you in neck-deep trouble.
What if you told your parents that they can now watch Vikram Betal on loop without having to wait for a week for the suspense to unfold? This is what OTT platforms have brought us to.
Today, we can enjoy tons of great movies and TV shows along with podcasts on OTT platforms, and one of the most popular and renowned platforms, Netflix is given the majority of the credit for this.
In terms of popularity, other OTT platforms do not even stand a chance against Netflix and the same goes for the content as well.
This OTT sensation has a database of more than 150 million paid users from more than 190 countries across different regions of the globe. The platform has one of the largest content libraries that features award-winning TV shows, academy award-winning movies, award-winning documentaries, and many other videos which adds to its popularity.
The downloading feature of Netflix came way back in 2016 which allowed the users to watch Netflix content on their phone without having to worry about having an internet connection.
The sad part is that the downloaded videos do not last forever and in case your account gets closed, you cannot access these videos which leads to a few common like “how to download movies from Netflix to phone?” and “can you download Netflix shows on the laptop?”. Well, the answer is yes you can but the methods involved are not exactly legal to say the least.
In today’s blog, we will be talking about both the regular and the “not-so-legal” ways that one can use to download Netflix videos for offline use. Let us begin with our guide on how to rip videos from Netflix.
Simple Ways to Download Netflix Videos For Free
Using the Regular Method to Download Netflix Videos
Before we move forward with this process, let us look at some of the basic things that are required to download Netflix videos.
- A stable and strong internet connection
- An active Netflix account to stream
- An IOS device that is, an iPhone, iPod, or an iPad running on 9.0 or a phone or tablet running on android 4.4.2.
- An amazon fire tablet running on Fire OS 4.0 or a computer or a tablet running on windows 10 version 1607
- The latest version of the Netflix Apple IOS, Netflix android, Amazon Fire, or Netflix Windows 10 application.
These are the basic requirements that should be fulfilled before we can move forward with the regular process of downloading movies and videos from Netflix.
Steps to Download Netflix Videos Using the Regular Method.
- Step 1- Open your Netflix app on your device and log in using your Netflix login credentials.
- Step 2- From the top left corner of your screen, click on the menu button and select the “available for download” option.
Note- Not every video is available for download which is why the application presents you with this option so you can see the limited number of videos that are available for offline use.
- Step 3- You now need to choose the movie or show that you want to download and then click on the download icon. A notification will pop up on the bottom of your screen signaling that the download has started.
- Step 4- Next, open the settings of the account to choose from standard and high. You can change the quality of the videos that you download before the download begins. You can also use this section to delete the downloaded videos too. Choose a high resolution in case you have a lot of storage left, otherwise, you can opt for standard quality as well.
- Step 5- click on the menu icon again and access my downloads option from there to see the downloaded videos that you can enjoy offline.
This is the legal and the simple way that one can use to get your hands on Netflix movies and TV shows for offline use. While this method is only useful for people who have an active Netflix streaming account.
But what happens when your active Netflix subscription expires since Netflix does not allow the users to watch the offline videos once their subscription ends.
Illegal Ways To Download Netflix Movies And TV Shows For Free.
For the people who do not have an active streaming account of Netflix, we now bring the methods which are not exactly legal but they can get the job done easily.
These methods include the use of a tool that is more or less of a Netflix video downloader because these tools were specially made for this purpose.
1. Download Netflix Videos With The Help Of Flixicam Netflix Video Downloader Tool
The tool was developed by and is the namesake program of Flixicam Inc. it is quite a smart tool and it was specially designed for the people who use Netflix and require more freedom when it comes to offline watch and playback options.
The tool has the most advanced downloading core that allows the users to download Netflix videos at high speeds with several audio tracks and subtitles alongside.
The major highlight about this tool is that it is compatible with the windows system which makes it easy for you to download Netflix videos to your computer as you now no longer need to worry about the requirements of the downloading feature.
So, without any further ado let us look at the steps on how to download Netflix movies and episodes on PC using the Flixicam tool.
Steps to Use Flixicam Netflix Video Downloader on PC
Note- the steps given below can be used after you have downloaded Flixicam on your system.
- Step 1- Open the app and log in to your Netflix account, to begin with.
Open your Flixicam tool on your system and then enter the correct words in the search box to open the Netflix login window to access your Netflix account.
- Step 2- proceed further to customize the output settings
From the top right corner of your screen, click on the gear icon and customize the output format (MP4 or MKV) along with other things like output path, subtitles language, and audio, etc.
- Step 3- Search for videos on Flixicam
You now need to enter the name of the video or the link of the video that you copied from Netflix player. Once you do so, the program will accordingly list all the related videos or the video.
- Step 4- Choose audio track and subtitles
If you are downloading a TV show, you can simply click on the download icon. After this, a new window will pop up where you can select titles and seasons. You can then click on the advanced download option that is on the bottom left corner of your screen to select subtitles and audio tracks. If you are downloading a movie, you can simply click on the advanced download option that is just beside the download option.
- Step 5- Begin with the download
Once you have done this, the video will start downloading in the program. After the video has been downloaded, you can tap on the library option to find the videos that you downloaded.
You can use this Netflix video downloader for android as well as the tool is compatible with all operating systems.
Similar to the method that is written above, another method that includes the use of a tool is given below in case people like to opt for a different tool shortly.
2. Download Netflix Videos With The Use Of Noteburner Netflix Video Downloader Tool
For the people who love to download movies and TV shows so they can enjoy them offline whenever they like, this tool is a perfect match for you guys. The Noteburner tool lets you download Netflix series and movies for free without any subscription.
The tool is a professional video downloader that allows the users to download whatever content they want from the OTT platform of Netflix with relative ease. On top of that, you can download all the videos and movies in HD quality as well.
You can simply set the quality of the download before moving forward with the process of downloading the video. You can choose from as low as 240p to HD 720p.
One of the major highlights of having this tool is that it retains the original subtitles and audio tracks as well from Netflix itself which gives the users the same experience as Netflix, plus the added offline feature.
Here are the simple steps that can help you to download videos from Netflix with the use of this tool
Steps to Download Netflix Videos for Offline Use with the Help of Noteburner Tool
Note- these steps are to be carried after you have downloaded and installed the tool on your system.
- Step 1- Tap on the Settings option from the top right corner of your screen to customize the output settings that include the quality as well as the path of the output. The quality can be high, medium, and low.
- Step 2- in the search bar, you can either enter the name of the movie or TV show, or you can simply copy and paste the link of the video that you want to download. Hit enter once you have done this.
- Step 3- you can simply click on the download icon and a new window will pop up that will allow you to select the seasons as well as the titles. You can also click on the advanced download option to choose the audio tracks and subtitles. The option is available in the bottom left corner of your screen. In the case of a movie, simply tap on this icon.
- Step 4- Next, click on the download icon to begin downloading the Netflix videos in the quality that you have chosen.
- Step 5- Once you have downloaded the videos, you can tap on the library option to find the downloaded videos in the local drive.
These are the steps that can help you to download the videos of your choice from Netflix easily. Although there are many other tools available on the internet for you to use, we have only mentioned those two that are top-notch and stand at the top of the pile.
These tools can help you to save Netflix videos offline for as long as you want so you can enjoy them at your convenience.
Now we know that most of you out there reading do have your doubts which is why we bring you the FAQ segment to help you get answers to your queries.
Netflix is one of the best if not the best OTT platforms that are available for the users. These tools provide the perfect platform for users who like to enjoy movies and TV shows offline for free without much fuss. You can use them on all platforms as they are compatible with every operating system. You can also use the legal method by buying an active subscription.
Q.1- How can I download Netflix videos for free?
Ans 1- You can only download Netflix videos for free if you have an active Netflix subscription. If you do not have a subscription, you can use tools like Noteburner and Flixicam to download the videos but these tools are not exactly legal.
Q.2- Do the downloads made by the use of tools expire over time?
Ans 2- No, the videos stay on your device for as long as you want them to so you can enjoy them at your convenience.
Q.3- Why is Netflix so popular?
Ans 3- Netflix is popular because of the content that it hosts along with the offline feature and exclusive shows and series regularly.