No matter whether you’re using the latest operating system version Windows 10, or something old like Windows 7, it needs to be activated and also updated after a given point of time to continue enjoying the benefits and features that Windows has to offer! However, if you won’t do that on time, you’re likely to receive Windows activation reminders again and again on the screen.
So, it is really very important to activate your Windows version not just to avoid the Windows activation reminder that keeps popping up on the system but also to get rid of the following demerits—
- Windows watermark at the bottom right of your desktop screen.
- Inability to personalize your PC.
- Unable to use most of the premium features &
- Occurring unexpected issues and problems.
But as we all know, the activation or even installation requires a license key that can be a bit expensive for most so, that’s why many Windows users haven’t yet activated their respective Windows version.
Well, if you’re also one of them and looking for the legal ways to activate Windows for free then, let us enlighten you about the “Bit/ly/windowstx method. So, keep reading as we walk you through this all-inclusive Windows activation guide using the ‘Bit/ly/windowstx Activator’ method!
Bit.ly/windowstxt is an amazing tool that works as a Windows activator to help users activate their computer’s Windows operating system. To be precise, if anyone of you wants to legally activate your respective Windows version then, let’s tell you, bit.ly/windowstxt windows activator tool (which is also well known as the permanent Windows 10 Pro Activator) can be used to activate Windows all popular versions, namely—
Is ‘Bit.ly/Windowstxt Windows Activator’ Safe?
As the word ‘free’ is associated with the bit.ly/windowstxt activator tool, you all must be wondering whether Bit.ly/Windowstxt Windows Activator is safe to use or not? If yes, then, let us clarify to you that it is completely safe to activate your computer’s Windows version using the bit.ly/windowstxt for free.
Although, it is advisable to use the official key from Microsoft to activate your respective Windows because activating Windows using the official key will ensure proper updates and security details from Microsoft only. But, this doesn’t change the fact that the bit/ly/windowstxt method of Windows activation is one of the safest and legal methods that one can use without worrying if this Windows activation through bit/ly/windowstxt is legal or not!
Merits of Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator
For activation of any aforementioned Windows versions, if you consider using ‘Bit.ly/windowstxt activator’ method then, it is worth mentioning that—
- During the activation/up-gradation process, you are not required to enter a ‘Product Key’ unlike you asked to enter in other traditional methods. To be precise, in this method, there’s no use of ‘Product Key.’
- Besides that, as said in the aforementioned section, don’t have to be worried about the legality of this method. Well, because unlike all the other traditional activation methods, it is 100% legal to activate Windows 10 and other Windows versions.
- Most importantly, if you activate your respective PC’s Windows version with the help of ‘Bit.ly/windowstxt activator’ then, you’re going to enjoy the result permanently.
Now, as enough has been discussed regarding ‘Bit.ly/windowstxt activator’ let’s move on to the process of how you can use it to activate your Windows version for free.
Albeit, anyone can activate Windows (10, 8.1, 8 or 7) versions through bit.ly/windowstxt activator method while using the below-mentioned instructions but, before you begin the process of activating your Windows version for free, you have to first meet these two basic prerequisites—
Prerequisites for Windows Activation via bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator
1. Temporarily Disable/ Turn-Off Windows Defender
It is necessary to disable or turn off the real-time security protection of Windows Defender that is by-default enabled on your Windows Operating System. Wondering why? Well, it’s because the same might interfere in the Windows activation process and, in turn, won’t let the activation process run through easily.
Having that in mind, you must temporarily disable the by-default available Windows Defender Antivirus to avoid the interference of the security program so that the activation process runs smoothly.
However, if any one of you doesn’t know about the process of how to disable the available antivirus on your computer then, look here at the steps to disable/turn off Windows Defender:
|Open ‘Windows Settings.’Then, click on the ‘Update and Security option. After that, navigate to the ‘Virus and Threat Protection’ option. From there, just open the ‘Windows Defender antivirus and click on the toggle switch to turn its real-time protection off on a temporary basis.|
2. Download Code of Bit.ly/Windows 10/ 8 / 8.1 / 7txt Windows Activator
Along with the aforementioned prerequisite, you also need to get the “Code of Bit.ly/Windowstxt” for activation of your respective Windows version. So, in order to get the “bit.ly/ Windows10txt code for Windows 10” “bit.ly windows8.1txt code for Windows 8.1” “bit.ly windows8txt code for Windows 8” and “bit.ly/ Windows7txt code for Windows 7”—you can perform these following steps:
- Step 1: Launch your preferred web browser on your respective Windows version.
- Step 2: Then, type “bit.ly/windowstxt” in the URL address bar of your browser and after that hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- Step 3: In doing so, you’ll be taken to the https://get.msguides.com/windows-10-8.1-8-7.txt page. There, ‘Bit.Ly/Windowstxt’ activation code is given for all Windows versions, so from the same, select the entire code for your respective Windows version.
- Step 4: Next, all you have to do is copy that selected code from the link by pressing ‘Ctrl + C’ shortcut keys together. Or else, you can simply download this given code on your Computer/PC—
title Activate Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 for FREE!&cls&echo =====================================&echo #Copyright: MSGuides.com&echo =====================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo – Windows 7 Professional&echo – Windows 7 Professional N&echo – Windows 7 Professional E&echo – Windows 7 Enterprise&echo – Windows 7 Enterprise N&echo – Windows 7 Enterprise E&echo – Windows 8 Core&echo – Windows 8 Core Single Language&echo – Windows 8 Professional&echo – Windows 8 Professional N&echo – Windows 8 Professional WMC&echo – Windows 8 Enterprise&echo – Windows 8 Enterprise N&echo – Windows 8.1 Core&echo – Windows 8.1 Core N&echo – Windows 8.1 Core Single Language&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional N&echo – Windows 8.1 Professional WMC&echo – Windows 8.1 Enterprise&echo – Windows 8.1 Enterprise N&echo – Windows 10 Home&echo – Windows 10 Home N&echo – Windows 10 Home Single Language&echo – Windows 10 Home Country Specific&echo – Windows 10 Professional&echo – Windows 10 Professional N&echo – Windows 10 Education N&echo – Windows 10 Education N&echo – Windows 10 Enterprise&echo – Windows 10 Enterprise N&echo – Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB&echo – Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N&echo.&echo.&echo ====================================&echo Activating your Windows… & cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk FJ82H-XT6CR-J8D7P-XQJJ2-GPDD4 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MRPKT-YTG23-K7D7T-X2JMM-QY7MG >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W82YF-2Q76Y-63HXB-FGJG9-GF7QX >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 33PXH-7Y6KF-2VJC9-XBBR8-HVTHH >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk YDRBP-3D83W-TY26F-D46B2-XCKRJ >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk C29WB-22CC8-VJ326-GHFJW-H9DH4 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk BN3D2-R7TKB-3YPBD-8DRP2-27GG4 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WN2H-YGCQR-KFX6K-CD6TF-84YXQ >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk GNBB8-YVD74-QJHX6-27H4K-8QHDG >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 32JNW-9KQ84-P47T8-D8GGY-CWCK7 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk JMNMF-RHW7P-DMY6X-RF3DR-X2BQT >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk M9Q9P-WNJJT-6PXPY-DWX8H-6XWKK >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7B9N3-D94CG-YTVHR-QBPX3-RJP64 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk BB6NG-PQ82V-VRDPW-8XVD2-V8P66 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 789NJ-TQK6T-6XTH8-J39CJ-J8D3P >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >nul&cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >nul
echo ————————————echo.&echo.&set i=1
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com
if %i%==4 goto notsupported
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato | find /i “successfully” && (echo.& echo ====================================== & echo. & choice /n /c YN /m “Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?” & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to the server failed! Trying to connect to another one… & echo Please wait… & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
explorer “http://MSGuides.com”&goto halt
echo ======================================&echo.&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported.
The Windows Activation Process via ‘Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator’
Upon meeting these aforementioned prerequisites, you’re good to go to start the process of activating your respective Windows version. So, without wasting any second further, let’s get started!
How to Activate Windows 10 Using Bit.Ly/Windows10txt Activator?
In order to activate your Windows 10 through bit.ly/Windows10txt activator, you need to execute these given below steps—
- Step 1: First and foremost, you need to create a Notepad file on your computer/PC and for that, click on the ‘Windows Icon’ button and select ‘Notepad’ option from the Windows start menu that appears.
- Step 2: Then, inside the notepad file that opens, you’ve to paste the copied bit.ly/windows txt code using ‘Ctrl + V’ shortcut keys together.
- Step 3: Once you paste the entire code successfully, save the same notepad file in your Windows PC with any name. To do so:
- Click on the ‘File’ tab.
- Select ‘Save As’ option from the menu.
- Choose ‘Desktop’ as your saving location.
- Enter the file name as ‘Windows.bat.’
- Choose ‘Text Documents (*.txt)’ in the ‘Save as type’ option
- Hit the ‘Save’ button.
Step 7: Now, as you’ll see a Windows10text file on your desktop, you’ve to click right on that same.
Step 8: In doing so, a contextual menu appears on the screen and from it, select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Step 9: Now, just wait till you receive a notification you’re your Windows10 has been successfully activated.
- Step 10: In the end, as your Windows PC is activated, do not forget to turn-on your Windows Defender again to let it protect your O.S. from all the possible threats.
How to Activate Windows 8.1 Using bit.ly/Windows8.1txt Activator?
[In order to activate your Windows 8.1 using bit.ly/Windows8.1txt activator, the same steps that we’ve listed above for the process of activating Windows 10 are required to be executed here also. However, while doing so, note that your Windows version is older than Windows 10, so you should save the file name as ‘Windows.cmd’ instead of ‘Windows.bat.’]
How to Activate Windows 8 Using bit.ly/Windows8txt Activator?
[In order to activate your Windows 8 using bit.ly/Windows8txt activator, the same steps that we’ve listed above for the process of activating Windows 10 are required to be executed here also. However, while doing so, note that your Windows version is older than Windows 10, so you should save the file name as ‘Windows.cmd’ instead of ‘Windows.bat.’]
How to Activate Windows 7 Using Bit.ly/windows7txt Activator?
[In order to activate your Windows 7 using bit.ly/Windows7txt activator, the same steps that we’ve listed above for the process of activating Windows 10 are required to be executed here also. However, while doing so, note that your Windows version is older than Windows 10, so you should save the notepad file name as ‘Windows.cmd’ instead of ‘Windows.bat.’]
The Verification Process of Identifying Windows Activation Status
Now, in addition to the above-discussed step-by-step process of legally activating Windows all (10 /8.1 /8/ 7) versions for free with ‘Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator’ it is also important to verify whether your respective Windows version is actually activated or not yet! So, considering that, we’ve also mentioned the process of verifying all the Windows versions activation status and if you want to know the same then, keep reading!
How to Check If Windows 10 Is Activated?
To ensure whether your Windows 10 have been activated or not, you can follow the below- given steps—
- Step 1: Open your PC’s ‘Settings.’
- Step 2: There, you’ve to find the ‘Update and Security’ option and as you locate the same, click on it to open.
- Step 3: Inside the update & security windows that you’ve opened, just click on the ‘Activation’ option that you can find on the left-hand side of the window screen.
- Step 4: Once you do so, a new window will appear in front of you that informs you about your Windows 10 activation status.
How to Check If Windows 8.1 Is Activated?
For verifying the status of Windows 8.1 activation, you need to perform these given steps—
- Step 1: Open your Computer or PC’s ‘Settings.’
- Step 2: Then, inside the settings screen, look on the left side. There, if you see an option called ‘Activate Windows’ then it means that your Windows 8.1 is still not activated.
On the contrary, if you do not see any ‘Activate Windows’ option on the same place and instead of that ‘PC and devices’ option is there on the menu list then, that means you’ve successfully activated Windows 8.1 on your respective PC / Computer’s O.S.
How to Check If Windows 8 Is Activated?
To ensure about the activation status of Windows 8, execute these below steps—
- Step 1: Press together the ‘Windows + Pause’ hotkeys. This shortcut will help you launch the ‘System Properties window’ inside the ‘Control Panel’ settings.
- Step 2: Then, inside the System Properties window, you’ve to scroll down at the bottom to reach the ‘Windows activation’ option.
- Step 3: Now, under the ‘Windows activation’ section, you can review the activation status of Windows 8 to check whether it is activated!
How to Check If Windows 7 Is Activated?
For verifying the Windows 7 activation status, here are the steps to execute—
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Windows Icon’ button to open its ‘Start’ menu.
- Step 2: Then, perform a right-click action on the ‘Computer’ option, which is located at the right-hand side column in the Windows menu that appears in front of you.
- Step 3: The right-click action that you perform, will open a contextual menu on the screen and from it, you’ve to simply click on the ‘Properties’ option.
- Step 4: In doing so, the ‘System Properties window’ inside the ‘Control Panel’ will pop up on the screen.
- Step 5: Now, right from the bottom of the system properties window, you’ve to click on the ‘Windows Activation’ section to see whether Windows 7 is successfully activated on your computer O.S. or not!
Besides, knowing how you can separately check the activation status, there’s this common way also according to which you can use ‘Command prompt’ to check the activation status of whatever Windows version you have activated with bit.Ly/windowstxt activator. So, if you want to know how? Then, have a look at the same—
How to Use the Command Prompt to Know If Your Windows Version Is Activated or Not?
In order to check the activation status of Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1|10 using Command prompt, these steps should be executed—
- Step 1: First of all, you’ve to open the ‘Command Prompt’ app. For that, type ‘command prompt’ in the search box of your respective ‘Windows PC’ and then, hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- Step 2: Inside the command prompt app, enter this command:
- “slmgr /xpr”
- Step 3: Once you enter the aforementioned command, hit the ‘Enter’ button to execute the same. By doing so, a prompt will be displayed on your Windows PC screen and the same will inform you whether your respective Windows version is activated or not.
- Step 4: In the end, just click on the ‘OK’ button as now you know your Windows PC activation status that most probably is activated.
That’s it! This is how you can activate your respective Windows version absolutely free of cost with ‘Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator’ method and can also check the activation status of the same. Hopefully, this method was easy to follow and most importantly it worked successfully to activate the respective (10 /8.1 /8/ 7) version of your Windows PC.